- Mordor – The Land Of Shadow
- A. Appleyard's Black Speech. Readable mirror is here.
- Mordors svarta språk (Swedish) – Home of Zhâburi dialect and the best systematized info about Svartiska Black Speech by Björn Axén
- The Black Speech of Mordor – an English version of link above (full translation isn't complete yet)
- Rukh Nulûrz – German dialect by “Shapog'gûr” LARP group
- German – Black Speech dictionary – German translation of original Shadowlandian dictionary and lessons
- A compilative dictionary with some new words by unknown linguist
- Colloquial Black Speech for Orcs, Trolls and Men
- Orcish Etiquette
- Black Speech in David Salo's blog
- Black Speech Library – a collection of useful links.
- A Question of Dialect – a humorous fanfic story about diversity of Black Speech dialects
- Ardalambion – Helge Kåre Fauskanger collected information about all languages of Arda and made linguistic analysis of them. He prefers Quenya of course, but his Black Speech analysis was taken as a base for creating LOS dialect.
- Arda Philology 1 – Proceedings of the First International Conference on J.R.R. Tolkien's Invented Languages.
- Khuzdûl Dhe Aglâb Khazâd – perfect russian-language source about language of Middle-Earth dwarves. (Mirror).