Topic: Tower Of Babel
Diego T. Guimarães (aka Ya'qūb 'Abd Al-Jabbār) made a translation of myth of Babel's Tower (Genesis 11: 1-9) based on the New King James Bible Version (1982) and posted it on Omniglot site.
1. Rad ghâmpûk brusuz lâm ash agh ghashnum ash.
2. Agh ghugshuz, mûlum-kusn ghânsh-ghâra, gimbuzut uzgok-ish uzg-or Shinâr, agh fulguzut tîg.
3. Zatal gashnuzut îmishuz, "Skât, gâkh-izgu largat korpaus-ishu agh mûzatul gakharz." Agh brusuzut korpaus-ish gund-ûr, agh sorum-ish brusuzut aurok-ûr.
4. Agh gashnuzut, "Skât, gâkh-izgu shatorat îmishuz goish, agh lug-ish amut talum-tab nût-ishi; gâkh-izgu largat bugud ash îmishu, nargâkh-izgu kul bûsnu thark-tala ghâmpûk."
5. Agh zâbruz Yahuah honat goish agh lug-ish amut shatoruzut lûku sharab.
6. Agh gashnuz Yahuah: "Narhusharz kulut hai ash agh kululûk lâm-ish ash, agh zamal kulat amash ashut krampat; zash narash kulubul narghugûrz, amash thrâgut krampat.
7. Skât, gâkh-Izgu zâbrat agh tîg girzat lâm-ulub, zash nargâkh zûrbat ghashnum îmulubu."
8. Agh bûsnuzul Yahuah tîg-ghâra thark-tala ghâmpûk-ob, agh puzguzut shatorat goish.
9. Zash ghugshuz kulat bugud-tab Bâbil, dhurz tîg girzuz Yahuah lâm-ish ghâmpûk-ob; agh tîg-ghâra bûsnuzul Yahuah thark-tala ghâmpûk-ob.
Here is the original English text:
1. Now the whole earth had one language and one speech.
2. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar, and they dwelt there.
3. Then they said to one another, “Come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They had brick for stone, and they had asphalt for mortar.
4. And they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth.”
5. But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built.
6. And the LORD said, “Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.
7. Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.”
8. So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city.
9. Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of all the earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth.
I found idea of translating this myth funny because of diversity of Orcish dialects, when Orcs of different tribes cannot understand each other and brawl each other. Add the association between Babel's Tower and Barad-dûr (Lugbûrz).
I will analyze the translation in the comments with all little mistakes originally presented.