1 (edited by Un4givenOrc 2018-04-06 07:16:17)

Topic: Zhâburi A and more

The Dictionary now features Zhâburi A dialect. And of course it was  filled with some new words too. Lessons were also corrected.
It was discovered that Online Dictionary was not functioning properly for a long time. All issues were fixed.

В Словаре теперь представлен диалект Zhâburi A. Конечно же, были добавлены и другие новые слова. Также внесены правки к некоторым Урокам.
Было обнаружено, что Онлайн-словарь работал некорректно уже очень долгое время (например поиск на русском выдавал перевод на английский). Все ошибки были устранены.

Re: Zhâburi A and more

Nice. But a note on the verbs of the Zhâburi A. I adapted them for these lists so that they could be used with the other dialects. Zhâburi (both A and B versions) have different verb-suffixes for transitive and intransitive functions for the verbs, -a- for transitive and -u- for intransitive. So the Zhâburi A verb stem bar- have different meanings depending on suffix; barut "to sit" (intransitive) and barat "to put (in place)" (transitive). But this makes it difficult to use the words in other dialects. So I used derivative suffixes to mark this difference so bar- "to put in place" (Swedish: att sätta) (transitive); barn- "to sit down" (Swedish "att sätta sig"); bart- "to sit [continously]" (Swedish "att sitta"). So if you are interested in Zhâburi A please consult me by writing a comment on my site:

https://zhaaburi.wordpress.com/zhaburi-a/