Topic: A summary of LoS

I've written a summary of LoS based on the Black Speech School variant. I've certainly misunderstood some things and there are certainly some mistakes and so on. You can find it on my Zhâburi-site

https://zhaaburi.wordpress.com/land-of- … ck-speech/

Re: A summary of LoS

Number 28 –u (to, towards) is clearly from the Orc Curse ‘u bagronk‘ where it means “to” it is here stated to function as an indirect object (dative) as a postposition. But we also have number 31 –ûr (for) which looks more like a proper dative marker to me. The –ûr ending is also used in the Ring Verse as a marker of indirect object and incidentally is the dative case in Svartiska. Instead the –u ending seems to correspond to an allative case such in Quenya meaning to

I disagree on this. Allative case assumes English equivalent "onto". If we'll consider literal translation of term "Dative", the main usage will be in expressions like "give/bring something to". This meaning is common for all languages with Dative case, while both translations of "for" (purpose and duration of time) are used with Genitive in Russian. Hungarian has separate case for it.
Anyway original Shadowlandian states "there are no cases".

As for Participles, "-ug" and "-uga" are enough for overview article. I'm not sure I made other participles well. The same for gerund.
-arz for Adverbs is not my invention. It just wasn't described in original lessons (but was present in the list of suffixes and few words in dictionary).
Questions were also described on The Land of Shadow forum.

Yes the allative of Finnish is more of upon but not in Quenya. From Ardalambion "The allative has the ending -nna, meaning "to", "into" or "upon". Both the ablative and the allative are exemplified in the words spoken by Elendil when he came to Middle-earth after the Downfall of Númenor, repeated by Aragorn at his coronation (LotR3/VI ch. 5): Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. "Out of [lit. out from] the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come" (Endor(e)-nna "Middle-earth-to"). The allative may also carry the meaning "upon"; cf. i falmalinnar "upon the foaming waves" in Namárië (-linnar being the ending for partitive plural allative; see below)."

In the two old lines of the Ring Verse in LoS the ûr-ending is used. Gakh Nazgu Golug-durub-uru lata-nu/Udu Gazat-shakh-uru ulub ruz-ishiz gund-ob. (Three rings for the elven kings under the sky/Seven for the drarflords in their halls of stone).

Mellonath Daeron have the dative in the their Quenya version of the text as well:

Cormar nelde Eldatárin nu Tarmenel,
Otso Herunaucoin hrótassen ondova,
Nerte Fírimoin martaine nurunen,
Er i More Herun mormahalmas hárala

Likewise the German and the Russian use dative
„Drei Ringe den Elbenkönigen hoch im Licht,
Sieben den Zwergenherrschern in ihren Hallen aus Stein,
Den Sterblichen, ewig dem Tode verfallen, neun,
Einer dem Dunklen Herrn auf dunklem Thron

премудрым эльфам/пещерным гномам / людям Средиземья/

In the Orc curse 'u' in "Uglúk u bagronk" is translated to "cesspool", "dung-pit", or "torture" and in all these cases the preposition u would correspond to the allative case in Quenya but not the dative case. This is of course not conclusive but if 'u' is the preferred postposition for dative then the ring verse should use it instead of -ûr. 

1. Gakh nazgu Golug-durub-u/ûr nut-lata
2. Udu Gazat-goth-u/ûr rûlub-ishiz gund-ob
3. Krith Tark-u/ûr matûrzu dûmpugaz matat
4. Ash Gothbûrz-u/ûr ulîmabûrz-tab-ir
5. Uzgbûrz-ishi amal burgûlu kâtut

The participles are taken directly from BSS.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gegenstän … _Eine_Ring
http://forodrim.org/daeron/md_corma.html

Obviously in Shadowlandian "-u" is just direct translation of "to" and "-uur" of "for". Also Russian translation of orc curse use Prepositional case (which can function as Allative) for "u". So I had to agree with you. On the other hand replacing "uur" with "u" will not change the meaning in the Ring Verse.
I will not modify the table, but keep this in mind for my planned new dialect.